You can register as a breeder when you complete your registration renewal, or anytime following these steps:
1. Select Login using your email address and secure password
(select Forgotten your password if you need to reset it)
2. Select Breeder/Pedigree Membership Registration
3. Complete the breeder registration questions
4. Pay the annual fee of $75
Alternatively, if you aren't sure of your DACO account details:
1. Select Register
2. Select Register as a breeder
3. Select No/Not sure
4. Enter your details
5. Select your owner account
6. Select Proceed without login
7. Pay the annual fee of $75
If you don't have an account on DACO, you will need to register your dog or cat first and then register as a breeder. You require an email address to register online. Otherwise, please contact your local council for assistance.
*One side has instructions for you, the other side has instructions for the new owner.